Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pepsi's New Logo

www.pepsi.com

New Pepsi Logo.
So....What do you think?

I think it suits Pepsi's brand positioning.
You know: The YOUNG Cola, Hip, Young, Constantly emerged in Pop Culture, Shiny n' New, Trendy.

Coca Cola is the brand of cola that engages you by bringing out warm, fuzzy, nostalgic feelings that make you want to cuddle with your loved ones by the fire place and reminisce about milestones in your life. The red and curvy font = Old school, and classic. Speaking of Coca Cola...where are those Christmas commercials???! I count on those this time of the year to make me feel all tingly.

Clean, and slick designs, with straight smooth lines = a futuristic feel.
I think this does it...and works well Pepsi. However, it IS difficult to judge the success of a logo....especially when it's just an image of one. I'm excited to see it in action in the launch campaign. Let's see how it does. Don't let me down, Pepsi!!!

No comments: